Skip to main content

My Home

His smile, his smile makes me drool over him all day
Since lifetimes, lifetimes, I get crazy like a fool, oh yeah
Its so contagious, every cell of mine is smiling back at him
Almost Inducing an adrenaline rush into my skin
Out of his thirty two, thirty two, the one I fell for is a canine
Enhances that sexy curve of his lips, his lips, May they entwine with mine. 💋

Pyaar 💗

His love,his love I am Smitten by it baby, and I cant keep calm.
Butterflies, butterflies, tickle my stomach, something I never felt before o damn!
Is it his eyes, his eyes, spirals of earthy brown colliding with honey drops,
Staring back at me,at me, they are as brown as his beer shots.
A thousand of secrets, secrets, carried safely in them, 
His eyes, His eyes, are a window of his soul, glistering like a gem💎.



Is it, his cheek,his cheek, carrying a mole so cutely on left.
All I want now, is to Love Him, Love Him & this is surely not a secret anymore to be kept.
Like Atlantic,the deepest ocean of emotions erupting in my heart,
I will, I will, Love Him, and will always play my best part.
The most precious gifts given by Life are his heart and those vows,
I want to let him know, let him know, that they are safe with me and His Heart is My Home now.🏡



#A small effort to revisit all the emotions and feelings that involved the starting of "Chivi".
Not all love stories get accomplished, I feel blessed I found and after all the struggle (which was worth it), I grabbed that one chic, made in heaven only for me. 😜
We are so silly when with each other. I feel so light with U my life’s guiding Light.
I hope as we take on life together, we rise together even stronger, shine even brighter. Come What May! Remember this?
I Love U with all my Heart and Bones Dear Husband- A letter from Your Dear Wife! 💗





Comments

  1. #couplegoals😘
    Just want to say " love is not what you say. Love is what you do.."
    Really awestruck how you express your infinte love in front of whole world/universe.
    Truly adore you..😍
    Loved the blog.🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sweetie
      Well Said, I agree!
      Thanks for dropping by, and I keep searching for different things to do so that life doesn't get all bored up. I have used this platform in the past to express my inner chain of thoughts, so expressing love here is also fun! My Man was awestruck! :)

      Delete
  2. Well I am spell bound and dumb struck by your this gesture, expression and rhythmic love poetry.

    This rhythm I know is straight from your heart,
    U have always given everything , It's Time To Play My Part,
    We need to balance these pains, just like an efficient wheeling cart!!

    Love u my Angel. My Wife, My Everything. Can't just live without U. 😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woaaah my chubby hubby also rhymes. My Mirror..
      Terrific!! Hi5! :D
      Yeah We will balance life together. Sath Do!
      LY <3

      Delete
  3. Adorable one.. God bless you both..

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is one lucky guy! Not everyday would you find a girl who loves her guy so much! I wish you guys all the best for the future ❤️ Stay Happy always!

    Love
    Mayank 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Braiding-Style check

A few days back I visited Delhi Haat and found a really amazing trend that I had never seen before. A new hair makeover trend for girls these days which is very much in vogue –   COLOURED HAIR BRAIDING. Yeah, sounds great! Isn’t it? Well, I got my hair braided from Delhi  Haat a few days back and now my hair look so cool. The lady who braids the hair has a lot of amazing coloured threads for you to choose from. After that you just need to sit down calmly and enjoy the transformation into an ultra rocking babe. I chose a combination of blue and silver threads which gives an electric and futuristic look to my hair and I was really excited about it.Even purple, red and yellow also forms a nice sequence. Blue and silver braid  For Hair braiding, a section of your hair is separated and then the lady starts to wrap the threads around that section of your locks until its end. Once it’s done you are ready to flaunt your au corant fashion statement. Trust me you’ll feel l

PARAmour- mi amor!

A magical place A pretty face An intense emotion Set ablaze Starts the very first page Of life, with your trace Its you and only you, I finally know From an unknown age to unknown age This ends the chase I envisage Embraced in your arms I feel amazed Forgetting the dismays Pouring care in million ways Yes, I LOVE YOU..  For ever and for always.. <3  <3 _________________________________________ ________ #This post is dedicated to the beautiful person aka batman in my life, who believed in me, comforted me in my bad times, accepted me the way I am and is still doing it, at his best just like a true super-hero! With you, this world is a PARAdiSe for me.. Eres  mi amor!! <3 <3 Keep loving and start living. हसोजीयो मुस्कुराओ क्या पता कल हो ना हो    !! Ps : Eres mi amor in Spanish means "  You are my love".