Skip to main content

It's only words, And words are all I have..

This morning, rather being a calm, peaceful and beautiful one, it was hectic, anxious and exasperating for me as I was about to be late for the office (my predictions, u see), I finally took a sigh of relief when I managed to be on time for the office cab and got inside. (It’s a kick start morning for me on working days as I never get up until my mom actually kicks me). Urrghh..i wish I could work from home!

As I glanced through the car window, I saw the wet roads as it rained last night, the clouds embracing the sun rays making the day soothing, tranquil and happier as we would be abated from the scorching sun’s heat.It feels so nice on days like these despite having a marathon start. I was tuning in to the music in the car to get a feel of this would be cool day, when suddenly a wonderful allusive track was played --->  words are all i have by Boyzone.

I had listened to this song earlier also as I could sing a couple of lines but never tried to ponder over them. The song took me in a deep esoteric chain of thoughts which resulted in this interior monologue that you are reading right now after I contemplated over the song’s lyrics that touched my heart and remained entangled there for a while.

In our lives, there are a lot of things that we have at the moment, some had passed and some would come our way, but amidst all this, what is the cardinal point? It's WE, ourselves. It’s we always who make our lives the way it is now and our Words and Behavior are among the important things that matter, that shape our lives and indirectly reflects our mind. “What you say” and “the way you say” them makes a really big difference and the consequences for the same words expressed differently can prove to be outstanding or excruciating depending upon these two aspects. Because words once spoken cannot be retrieved.

“Language shapes our behavior and each word we use is imbued with multitudes of personal meaning. The right words spoken in the right way can bring us love, money and respect, while the wrong words—or even the right words spoken in the wrong way—can lead to a country to war. We must carefully orchestrate our speech if we want to achieve our goals and bring our dreams to fruition."
—Dr. Andrew Newberg, Words Can Change Your Brain
And I can tell you that simply by changing your habitual vocabulary—the words you consistently use to describe emotions—you can instantaneously change how you think, how you feel, and how you live. This is the power of what is called Transformational Vocabulary—consciously using your words to improve the quality of your life today and for the rest of your life.
This makes me remind of a famous Sant Kabir Das Doha (Couplet) which aptly fits in:

ऐसी वाणी बोलिए मन का आपा खोए । 
औरन को सीतल करे आपहू सीतल होए । 

Translation-
Speak such words, sans ego's ploy
Body remains composed, giving the listener joy

I always keep searching for ways to revitalize my life by finding queen-sizehappiness in even the olive-sized things that I came across with. And I love my life this way. 

I come here to capture the exquisiteness of life. And these “Words” of this song added another beautiful leaf to my musical tree called Life. :)
Because..
It's only words 
And words are all I have 
To take your heart away….


Comments

  1. This Richi, is a peace giving post. Write more often! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks rachit!! :)
      I will try to write more often!

      Delete
  2. The most amazing thing of the post is the elaboration of variety and correlation among things ,for example the way you embedded a quote from a person belonging to west and a doha of one of he most famous ancient poet sant kabir das ,to a single platform ,that is you correlated them to the importance of words ,is just beautiful . Plus , the pot emphasizes on the importance of *words* , thereby implying that its not the looks , not the body ,not the face ,all these are god gifts ,,what matters is words ,and using and implementing them is in our hand ,either it can b a sword or can be a flower , it depends on us , governed by us..o use it in the best way a you can ..

    rest the presentation and other designs are goood as always ...

    good post ..better than your previous ones..keep the spirit alive ..:-|

    marks allocated to the post .... (((3!)+2) out of 10) ;d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amit sir for giving it a thought and your kind words.
    Your comments are always awaited as you analyse and see things in a very off the beat interesting manner, much like I do.!
    And thanks again for evaluating the post..I will make sure that my future posts score higher. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazing richi. !!! nice words.... perfect elaboration....
      can feel it your way completely..!!!! gud.. write more.. v wud love 2 read..!!! <3

      Delete
    2. Hey sakshi..thats so nice of you.
      Thanks! ;)
      I would definitely try to write more babes!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Home

His smile, his smile makes me drool over him all day Since lifetimes, lifetimes, I get crazy like a fool, oh yeah Its so contagious, every cell of mine is smiling back at him Almost Inducing an adrenaline rush into my skin Out of his thirty two, thirty two, the one I fell for is a canine Enhances that sexy curve of his lips, his lips, May they entwine with mine. 💋 Pyaar 💗 His love,his love I am Smitten by it baby, and I cant keep calm. Butterflies, butterflies, tickle my stomach, something I never felt before o damn! Is it his eyes, his eyes, spirals of earthy brown colliding with honey drops, Staring back at me,at me, they are as brown as his beer shots. A thousand of secrets, secrets, carried safely in them,  His eyes, His eyes, are a window of his soul, glistering like a gem💎. Is it, his cheek,his cheek, carrying a mole so cutely on left. All I want now, is to Love Him, Love Him & this is surely not a secret anymore to be kept. Li

Hair Braiding-Style check

A few days back I visited Delhi Haat and found a really amazing trend that I had never seen before. A new hair makeover trend for girls these days which is very much in vogue –   COLOURED HAIR BRAIDING. Yeah, sounds great! Isn’t it? Well, I got my hair braided from Delhi  Haat a few days back and now my hair look so cool. The lady who braids the hair has a lot of amazing coloured threads for you to choose from. After that you just need to sit down calmly and enjoy the transformation into an ultra rocking babe. I chose a combination of blue and silver threads which gives an electric and futuristic look to my hair and I was really excited about it.Even purple, red and yellow also forms a nice sequence. Blue and silver braid  For Hair braiding, a section of your hair is separated and then the lady starts to wrap the threads around that section of your locks until its end. Once it’s done you are ready to flaunt your au corant fashion statement. Trust me you’ll feel l

PARAmour- mi amor!

A magical place A pretty face An intense emotion Set ablaze Starts the very first page Of life, with your trace Its you and only you, I finally know From an unknown age to unknown age This ends the chase I envisage Embraced in your arms I feel amazed Forgetting the dismays Pouring care in million ways Yes, I LOVE YOU..  For ever and for always.. <3  <3 _________________________________________ ________ #This post is dedicated to the beautiful person aka batman in my life, who believed in me, comforted me in my bad times, accepted me the way I am and is still doing it, at his best just like a true super-hero! With you, this world is a PARAdiSe for me.. Eres  mi amor!! <3 <3 Keep loving and start living. हसोजीयो मुस्कुराओ क्या पता कल हो ना हो    !! Ps : Eres mi amor in Spanish means "  You are my love".