Skip to main content

Because You're WORTH it..!!

Ahh..finally i am ready with another piece of writing which won't suck the way the earlier post did..lol (apologies for that) :P
You might find this rant an opposite one of the earlier one. Whateva, doesn't matter, but I have really got something great to share.

Its almost 20 days when i started blogging and dint write anything after that day. In these 20 days, I found, "the lost ME", "my love for myself". I stopped cribbing over what people did to me and the way they made me feel, I made sure my mood is awesome, watched my favorite movies and ate my favorite delicacies made by my super mom. Trust me,it felt like heaven. anyways, let's read over.




At times in life, we feel under-confident? We often feel we are incapable? Thoughts like "we are a loser" come across our minds. It happens with almost every person but with some of them it stays for long and become their personality.Under-confidence, incapability, incompetence and hence, Failure become their idiosyncrasy. The coercion and burden of proving oneself lets him fall a prey to these vices which if not realized at an early stage would lead to a very sad ending without being able to actually start anything.

And all this while, when we are depressed, we start to limit ourselves to certain things or opportunities in life thinking that we won't be able to crack or grasp the left ones or we lack that thing in ourselves or we juss..can't do that. Negativity prevails all over our minds and these negative thoughts ruin our inner selves. We become like street dogs, who would shake their tails on getting even a few left overs of someone and would try to grab it with all our might. It's like, For example, Doing a rupees 5000 p.m. job of a salesman after pursuing an MBA degree from a good institution.

And, if we decide to go for it (i.e eat the left overs), we would feel some better.We 'll feel that our days have changed.
But, hey, are we missing something??
Ain't we settling for less.???
and lastly,
Why are we doing this..to ouselves??

Ask yourselves, because the answer lies within you. And then you'll realize that you ought not to do this anymore to yourself. You are invaluable. O Man! you are a cracker-jack!!:)
The thing you thought u lack is "Your Worth". My dear darling, all you need is to know your worth plus some LOVE( which is always in abundance than what you think you get, just feel it) and yeahhh...you're done!!! :)
Make your heart feel alive..again



Knowing your true worth will not only fill you with immense confidence but will make your inner self stable and your mental state peaceful.
I have something to share with you all. Some days back,I was checking my mail and got this really amazing piece of writing by Mr. Andrew Parr.
 http://www.self-help-academy.org/self-worth/


Have a read of it below, see what you think, and then follow the thoughts afterwards.
“I bargained with life for a penny,
And life would pay no more,
However I begged at evening time
When I counted my scanty store.
For Life is a just employer,
Who gives you what you ask.
Once you have set the wages,
Why, you must bear the task.
I worked for a menials hire
Only to learn dismayed,
That any wage I had asked of life,
Life would have willingly paid!”
So guys..just fall in love...WITH YOURSELVES!!  <3 <3

Making a promise of never losing this faith in yourselves..no matter what and how difficult, the circumstances are.
Sometimes, We just need a wake-up call to come out of normality. This is your call, mine came some days back when i read this. It made me smile. Hope,you smiled too!


"If you can't Love yourself, how can you expect someone else to Love you.?"
 I read these lines in the book "THE SECRET" by Rhonda Byran and truly believe in it. Trust me, Try it, it works wonders!
 

And with this, I am closing this post. In a hope of coming back here again,whenever I'll be in a state of self-doubt. Till then, take-care aka pamper yourselves.The next time you return, I wana see you all with a great smile on your face.

Life is a really tough game, play smartly as no one comes outta it alive! 

Live, Love and Laugh to the fullest....Because, You're worth it.!!








Comments

  1. Glad to see Richi back with her true colors and that everlasting self love! See, it shows even in this colorful post!

    The verse you mentioned is beautifully and profoundly written!

    Now that someone has started loving herself back, when will I be seeing you so that we all can share all the dried up love? ;)

    Keep Writing Rich! You're good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! thankyou very much Rach for such an enjoyable comment!
      I really like to hear from you.

      And yes, I just love myself. Hope you learnt something from this post, because you need it buddy! :p

      Love never dries up, just sprinkle some drops of attention to yourself and leave the rest of the world(you know what i mean), the so called dried up love would blossom again! And this time, don't waste it uselessly!! :)

      Delete
  2. Very beautifully written!I get overwhelmed when I see your writing because from past 4-5 years this is the first time I saw that writer in you!!:) ;)

    By the way,as you said dont waste it uselessly!Dont you think its impossible to find the same love back?And how would we know whether its again wasted uselessly in this big bad world?:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Prerana! Its always good to hear from you. I was actually waiting for your comment babes! :)
      And yup! You never saw me writing this way..never mind, because there's always a first time. isn't it?

      And nah! I don't think its impossible to find the same love back. Because, Love can neither created nor can be destroyed by anything or anyone, its inside you and it remains there everytime, no matter what.This is my "law of conservation of love and life".
      We keep loving or liking a thing or a person even if it had gone or decayed or hurt us, we do miss them because they leave a indelible imprint on our minds. Do give a thought to it babes! Keep visiting! :)

      Delete
    2. wow...the "law of conservation of love and life" :)
      keep writing good stuffs like this,it inspires a sad person like me to be back to normal bright life now and then!!

      Delete
    3. Haha..sure babes! The feeling is mutual, it brings me back alive too. ;)
      keep reading!

      Delete
  3. Awesome post Richi..!!
    That's an introspecting post. One must have knowledge of oneself.
    And I got many things to learn from this deep post.
    keep writing dear..Ol d best..:) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again brother! Yes, introspection is very important in ones life, in order to know ones strengths and weaknesses. It really helps a lot.
      Try it! :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starting is good , reflecting reality , and the words used are excellent , but this one line

    **Life is a really tough game, play smartly as no one comes outta it alive! **

    is just like a bolt from the blue .. I mean in a positive manner .. Like before I was just reading the post normally , which initiates inner spark to do something . But then this line ( nicely embed in the post ) it just awakes to a level that * yes this is the time ** ..

    so in a nutshell I must say a very GENERATIVE post .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, thanks a lot sir for reading my posts!
      Thanks again for dropping this amazing comment.
      I am happy that u liked it and sachi me..i did'nt copy it..LoL :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Home

His smile, his smile makes me drool over him all day Since lifetimes, lifetimes, I get crazy like a fool, oh yeah Its so contagious, every cell of mine is smiling back at him Almost Inducing an adrenaline rush into my skin Out of his thirty two, thirty two, the one I fell for is a canine Enhances that sexy curve of his lips, his lips, May they entwine with mine. 💋 Pyaar 💗 His love,his love I am Smitten by it baby, and I cant keep calm. Butterflies, butterflies, tickle my stomach, something I never felt before o damn! Is it his eyes, his eyes, spirals of earthy brown colliding with honey drops, Staring back at me,at me, they are as brown as his beer shots. A thousand of secrets, secrets, carried safely in them,  His eyes, His eyes, are a window of his soul, glistering like a gem💎. Is it, his cheek,his cheek, carrying a mole so cutely on left. All I want now, is to Love Him, Love Him & this is surely not a secret anymore to be kept. Li

Hair Braiding-Style check

A few days back I visited Delhi Haat and found a really amazing trend that I had never seen before. A new hair makeover trend for girls these days which is very much in vogue –   COLOURED HAIR BRAIDING. Yeah, sounds great! Isn’t it? Well, I got my hair braided from Delhi  Haat a few days back and now my hair look so cool. The lady who braids the hair has a lot of amazing coloured threads for you to choose from. After that you just need to sit down calmly and enjoy the transformation into an ultra rocking babe. I chose a combination of blue and silver threads which gives an electric and futuristic look to my hair and I was really excited about it.Even purple, red and yellow also forms a nice sequence. Blue and silver braid  For Hair braiding, a section of your hair is separated and then the lady starts to wrap the threads around that section of your locks until its end. Once it’s done you are ready to flaunt your au corant fashion statement. Trust me you’ll feel l

PARAmour- mi amor!

A magical place A pretty face An intense emotion Set ablaze Starts the very first page Of life, with your trace Its you and only you, I finally know From an unknown age to unknown age This ends the chase I envisage Embraced in your arms I feel amazed Forgetting the dismays Pouring care in million ways Yes, I LOVE YOU..  For ever and for always.. <3  <3 _________________________________________ ________ #This post is dedicated to the beautiful person aka batman in my life, who believed in me, comforted me in my bad times, accepted me the way I am and is still doing it, at his best just like a true super-hero! With you, this world is a PARAdiSe for me.. Eres  mi amor!! <3 <3 Keep loving and start living. हसोजीयो मुस्कुराओ क्या पता कल हो ना हो    !! Ps : Eres mi amor in Spanish means "  You are my love".